(*) Most orders placed by 12pm (EST) ship on the same day.We do our best to accomodate all requests, but you should ask if same day service is possible at that particular time.
(**) Free Ground Shipping: Applies to Continental USA only, on orders of over $150.00 and a maximum of 4,000 sheets
Get a custom estimate
or call us at 1-877-421-0668
Finishing Services such as folding, shipping and taxes are additional. We do Coil Binding, Booklets, Posters, Retractable Banners and Promotional Items
Color copy printing or digital printing as it is also known, is probably the most effective way to go with your color printing needs. Color copy pricing depends on different factors that have been presented in the instant calculator.
The size of a color copy is a key piece of information, as the number of colors to be used in printing. In digital color copy printing, the options are either black or full color. Offset printing offers more options such as PMS, and up to 8 special colors.
Copy pricing is very related with the type of paper used. (If you'd like to know more about different types of paper, what do their name mean, please visit this page: Page about Paper Info)
We make the latest digital printing technology available for you to run your printed color copies.
Through digital printing, you gain access to a never-in-history-seen opportunity to create all your marketing and advertising materials, such as color brochures and sales sheets at never seen before low costs and an incredible flexibility.
1) Brochures and low cost color copy digital printing means that for only a few dollars creates great opportunities. Color printing those same brochures a few years ago would have required a few hundred dollars.
2) Incredible flexibility means that you can take advantage of desktop publishing software that is both friendly in use and inexpensive. With a few hours of your time, you'll be able to design the piece that you're dreaming for. In most cases, even without any additional training in marketing, you'll probably be able to craft your piece. In other occasions, the graphics and flow of a piece go beyond what entry-level tools provide. Companies such as ours will take you to the next level when that stage is required by your business.
At www.ColorCopiesUSA.com we emphasize in quality. What that means is that we do not compromise quality for price. Our equipment is maintained at factory settings providing a uniform quality along time.
Although price is always a key variable in life as we know it, it's a combination of attributes that makes one product or service more desirable than another one. In the case of marketing and advertising materials, it is the overall presentation of your piece that will create an impact in the recipient.
Studies have proven that the following attributes substantially affect the success of a piece:
1) Who is the recipient: If the recipient does not understand your offer, or if he/she's not interested, nothing else happens. So selecting the right list of people to receive your materials is of the most relevant importance
2) Is it easy to understand the message of the piece? Is the message clear? Does the graphic presentation stimulate the reader to want to know more about the product or service being offered?
3) Is the piece in accordance with what it represents? In other words, are you trying to sell a high-priced product or service with an untidy brochure printed of low quality paper? If that were the case, you are at a point when you must consider either professional layout, or paper upgrade, or both.
Paper Upgrades: Options available, when they work and why:
What's the advantage of upgrading paper?
Color copies become Newsletters, Brochures, Seminar Handouts, Family Memories, Phot Albums, Business Contracts, and more. Therefore, according to the use of your copies, consider these opportunities for upgrading. The small extra investment might improve the result of your function dramatically.
- Professional Work - Print all around. No white borders - Bleed
- Elegant occasions
- Brochures: project a more reliable image by printing on glossy 100# paper.
- Displays: If you need a self supporting display, countertop displays, etc then cover stock is your best choice
Ask us about your specific application.
- Postcards used in mailing campaigns get increased readership on 12 pt cover-stock. The piece looks stiff and solid.
We will take your specific need and suggest you what our experience has shown us. Call us at 1-877-421-0668 and we'll do our best to help you.
Std. Paper and options
Our Standard House Paper is copy paper 20# bond: Ideal for in-company team-work document sharing.
- Thicker super white paper 24# or Even thicker super white paper 28#: smoother surface (less grainy). Less see-through
- Glossy thin brochure paper- Glossy thick brochure paper
Cover stock: Super thick. Great for postcards, menus, displays and mailers