What is a brochure?
A brochure is an informative paper document of a company specially used for advertising to introduce the company or organization and inform about products and/or services to a target audience. Can be folded into a template, pamphlet or leaflet. Brochures tipically are handed out personally or placed in brochure racks.
We can find three functions for brochures:
- Informative: informs the public about any aspect of your company. Information may be referred to introduce their company, a new product or service it offers, a recent change in your name, etc.
- Advertising: is an important marketing tool and an excellent way to promote one or more products or services available from your company in an attractive manner.
- Identifying: allows to create the company concept or philosophy, so people recognizes the company and its way to work.
- Deliver them as inserts in newspapers.
- Use them as promotional materials at local and national trade shows.
- Tab them and mail them.
- Hand deliver them to pedestrians. For any of those applications, you will find that ordering 5,000 brochures printed in full color wil be a very wise use of your marketing dollars.